The operators of these pages take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially, and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
1. Name and contact details of the person responsible for the agreement and the company data protection officer
Our data protection officer:
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website, the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is thereby recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- website from which access takes place (referrer URL),
- browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer, as well as the name of your access provider.
The mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a trouble-free connection to the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability, as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 sec. 1 p. 1 lit. F GDPR. Our legitimate interest is derived from the purposes listed above for the data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
b) When registering for our newsletter
If you have expressly provided your consent pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 p. 1 lit a of the GDPR, we will use your e-mail address to regularly send you our newsletter. To receive the newsletter it is sufficient to provide an e-mail address.
c) When using our contact form
We offer you the opportunity to contact us using the form provided on the website, to address any questions you may have. A valid e-mail address is required so that we know who sent the request, and to enable us to respond accordingly. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data will be processed for the purpose of contacting us in accordance with Art. 6 sec. 1 p. 1 lit. A GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been processed.
3. Information disclosure
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 p. 1 lit. GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transmission according to Art. 6 sec. 1 p. 1 lit. C of the GDPR,
- and if this is legally permissible, and according to Art. 6 sec. 1 p. 1 lit. b GDPR necessary for the completion of contractual relations with you.
The cookie contains information that is created by the individual session in connection with the specifically used terminal device. However, this does not mean that we immediately become aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your end device for a specified period of time to optimize the user-friendliness. If you visit our site again to use our services, it will automatically recognize that you were already here and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter this information again.
The data processed by cookies is required for the aforementioned purposes in order to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies can lead to the circumstance that you will not be able to use all functions of our website.
5. Analysis tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 sec. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that our website is designed to meet the requirements, and that it is continually optimized. On the other hand, we use the tracking measure to record the use of our website statistically, and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data agreement purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools
b) Google Analytics
For the purpose of demand-oriented design and continuous optimization of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (www.google.de/intl/de/about) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter referred to as "Google"). In this context, pseudonymized user profiles are created and cookies (see point 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- Browser type/version,
- Operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of the server request,
are transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services associated with the use of the website and the Internet for the purposes of market research and demand-oriented design of these Internet pages. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of the company. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other data from Google. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking this link. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website, and it is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics Help (support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
c) Google AdWords Conversion Tracking
We also use Google Conversion Tracking to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our website. Thereby, Google AdWords will set a cookie (see paragraph 4) on your computer if you have arrived via a Google ad on our website.
These cookies expire after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the AdWords customer's website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user has clicked on the ad and has been redirected to this page.
Every AdWords customer receives a cookie. Therefore, cookies cannot be traced across the websites of AdWords customers. The information collected using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for AdWords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. AdWords customers see the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, you will not receive any information that personally identifies users.
6. Social Media Plug-ins
We use social plug-ins from social networks such as Facebook on our website on the basis of Art. 6 sec. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR in order to make our company better known. The underlying advertising purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. Responsibility for the data protection-compliant operation must be guaranteed by the respective provider. The integration of these plug-ins is performed through a so-called two-click method, in order to protect visitors of our web page in the best possible manner.
On our website, social media plugins from Facebook are used to personalize the user experience. For this we use the "LIKE" or "SHARE” button. This is an offer from Facebook.
If a visitor opens a page of our website which contains such a plugin, your browser will establish a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted directly from Facebook to your browser and integrated into the website.
By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has called up the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not currently logged on to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can directly associate your visit to our website with your Facebook account. If you actuate the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button, for example, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also published on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends.
Facebook may use this information for the purposes of advertising, market research and the demand-oriented design of Facebook pages. To facilitate this, Facebook will create usage, interest and relationship profiles, e.g. to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements displayed to you on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to provide other services associated with the use of Facebook.
If you do not want Facebook to associate the data collected via our website with your Facebook customer, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
For the purpose and scope of data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook and your rights and setting options for the protection of your privacy, please refer to the Facebook data protection information (www.facebook.com/about/privacy/).
Our website also uses so-called Social Plugins ("Plugins") from Instagram, which is operated by Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA (in the following referred to as "Instagram").
The plug-ins are marked with an Instagram logo, for example in the form of an "Instagram camera".
When you access a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser will establish a direct connection to Instagram's servers. Instagram transfers the content of the plugin directly to your browser and integrates it into the page. This integration informs Instagram that your browser has called up the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have an Instagram profile or are not currently logged in to Instagram.
This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to an Instagram server in the USA and stored there. If you are logged in to Instagram, Instagram can immediately associate your visit to our website with your Instagram account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the "Instagram button", this information is also transmitted directly to an Instagram server and stored there.
The information is also published on your Instagram account and displayed to your contacts.
If you do not want Instagram to associate the information collected through our website directly with your Instagram account, you must log off from Instagram before visiting our website.
7. Rights of the data subject
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the category of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if this has not been collected by us, and the existence of an automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
- to immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored with us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or you have filed an objection against the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format, or to request its transfer to another data controller;
- in accordance with Art. 7 sec. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future, and
- are entitled to issue a complaint to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. Commonly, you may contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work.
8. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 p. 1 f GDPR, you have the right pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR to object to the processing of your personal data, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation, or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without the need to specify a particular situation.
9. Data security
We use the commonly applied SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser during your visit to our website. Usually this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in the encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also utilize suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
10. Currentness and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid, and has the status as of May 2018.